At Almiria Limited, we utilize high quality equipment’s, devices and products from leading products manufacturers, which are free from defects in quality and workmanship that guarantees good quality and proper functioning of the purchased device if used in the manner appropriate for the purpose thereof and in accordance with the operation manual, and shall provide warranty services subject to the following conditions:
- This Warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 12 months since the date of purchase.
- The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the operation manuals, technical specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics.
- The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
- The Warranty does not cover any software by third party manufacturers or vendors, that is installed on the device under repair and delivered along with the device to our Service Center.
- We shall not be held responsible for the loss and restoration of any software or data.
The Warranty does not cover:
- Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation of the device.
- Damages caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage, defective supply materials or other external factors;
- The device that has been tempered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other person in any way, including willful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments;
- The device with serial numbers that differ with the originally supplied device or equipment
- The activities specified in the operation manual, which remain the sole responsibility of the Customer in his own capacity and at his own expense;
- Defects resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply materials; e. g Damages due to the user's fault or lack of knowledge;
- Defective functioning of the device caused by a conflict or incompatibility between software applications installed on the damaged device or on the equipment, which the device permanently cooperates with in accordance with the intended purpose of the device.
This General Warranty Terms and Conditions may be changed if the client and the Dataworld Systems Limited establish different conditions in a separate agreement, and the provisions thereof supersede the respective provisions of the Privacy and Terms and Condition.
For any further information please feel free to contact us.
Telephone Number: +254700449778